Reverse Osmosis Water System (Standing) with R.O Storage Tank 3.2G
1. Work Pressure: 60 ~ 100Psi
2. Rate of Drainage Water: 1:4
3. Dealing Percentage: 95 ~ 98%
4. Enduring of PH: 2 ~ 11
5. Limitation Temperature of Inlet Water: < 45°C
6. Enduring of Chlorine: > 0.2PPM
- Filtration Stage :
- # 1st stage: Pre-filter P.P 5 micron.
- ~ This pre-filter filter out dirt, rust, and purity.
- # 2nd stage: Lose carbon filter
- ~ Remove chemical such as odors, chlorine, and chemical fertilizer.
- ~ Protects RO membrane.
- # 3rd stage: P.P filter 1 micron
- ~ Filter fine particles and harmful pollutants.
- ~ Protect and increase the efficiency of RO membrane.
- # 4th stage: RO membrane 0.0001 micron
- ~ Advanced membrane technology separate and drain out impurities such as bacterial, virus, lime, heavy metal, pesticide, and chemical and produce clean and pure water.
- # 5th stage: Activated Carbon Filter
- ~removing organic material and resistance anti-bacteria from water and have super antioxidant ORP of up to -250mV. Antioxidant Mineral can abundance of negative ions for reducing oxidation at human body, prevent free radicals, antioxidant thus anti aging & anti tiring also. Furthermore with small water molecule clusters and thus is more easily absorbed into our body. Recommend replacement 3 years or within 20,000 liters whichever come first.
RO Undersink Standing
- Product Code: IRO50UDS
- Stock Information: In Stock